Kongnamul Guk (Korean Soybean Sprout Soup)
For 2 Persons Preparation Time ca. 20 Minuten
- 400g soybean sprouts
- 2.8L water
- 10-12 dried anchovies
- 2 piece of dried kelp (about 5x5 cm)
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse the soybean sprouts in cold water and remove any brown or wilted parts.
- In a pot, add the water, dried anchovies, and dried kelp. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes to make the broth. Then, remove the anchovies and kelp.
- Add the soybean sprouts to the broth and let simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add minced garlic, chopped green onions, soy sauce, salt, and pepper to the pot. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.