Bibimbap 비빔밥 (Korean Mixed Rice With Vegetables)
For 4 Persons Preparation Time ca. 30 Minuten
- 100g minced beef
- 1 bunch fresh spinach
- 1 zuchini, cut into matchsticks
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 100g shiitake mushroom
- 100g Bracken
- 1 Zucchini
- 4 large eggs
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 1/4 cup Korean chili paste)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Stir fry cuted carrots, zuchini with 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan.
- A bit of salt in carrots and zuchini.
- Stir fry minced beef with a tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Stir fry shiitake muchroom in a beef broth left after stir frying beef.
- Cook spinach in boiling water in approx 30 seconds and keep it drained from water as much as possible.
- Fry the eggs just on only one side (yolks are runny but whites are firmly cooked)
- Put cooked rice into a large serving bowl and place spinach, carrats, zuchini,
- mushroom and beef.
- Place 1 egg on the top. 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, a sprinkle of sesame seeds, and a
- small amount of chili paste.