Yakisoba 焼きそば - Japanese stir-fried noodle
For 1 Persons Preparation Time ca. 20 Minuten
- yakisoba noodles 120g
- carrots 40g
- cabbage 70g
- shrimp small
- bacon 50g
- A little bit of pickled ginger
- [seasoning] black pepper 1 tsp
- [seasoning] yakisoba sauce 2~3 tbsp
- [seasoning] cooking oil 1 tbsp
- Boil yakisoba noodles in boiling water for 1-2 minutes and rinse in cold water. Cut the vegetables and bacon into bite-size pieces.
- Fry the bacon and shrimp together in a pan first. When the shrimp are half cooked, add the carrots and other vegetables and fry them in the order of meat→vegetables
- Put oil in a frying pan and season with soy sauce or salt. Preheat the yakisoba sauce as well. It tastes much better.
- Remove the above stir-fried ingredients for a while, heat it again with oil, and then add noodles and stir fry them. When the noodles are sufficiently cooked, stir-fry the previously stir fried vegetables and meat in a frying pan and season with yakisoba sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Top Katsuobushi and mayonnaise if you like it.