Kimchi Fried Rice
For 2-3 Persons Preparation Time ca. 10 min Minuten
- 3 bowls steamed rice
- 1 cup chopped kimchi
- ¼ cup kimchi juice
- ¼ cup water
- 2-3 tablespoons gochujang
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- 1 sheet of sea weeds, roasted and shredded
- Heat up a pan. Add the vegetable or olive oil.
- Add the kimchi and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add rice, kimchi juice, water, and gochujang. Stir all the ingredients together for about 7 minutes with a wooden spoon.
- Add sesame oil and remove from the heat.
- Make a fried egg. Cook slowly until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion, roasted seaweeds, and sesame seeds. Serve right away.